Soto Tennis Academy is based in SotoGrande, Spain and led by former British number 1 doubles player and standout LSU student-athlete Daniel Kiernan.
Soto has quickly established itself as one of the leading tennis academies in tennis development on and off the court. Dan is a product of the American college system, he understands the importance of using college as a stepping stone to the Pro Tour or the working world. His knowledge and experience of the process in addition to his reputation and rapport with college coaches can help set you apart in the recruiting process. The number and quality of players looking to play college tennis is rising and its more important than ever to have respected former college players communicating with the coaches to improve your profile.
Between Tennis Smart and Soto, we’ll have the ability to even better assess and communicate to coaches the key ingredients of who you are as a player and person. Your rating, ranking, and video only tell part of your story. Work ethic, competitiveness, and attitude are an even bigger part of the equation. We will provide a supportive structure and be involved in your development before, during and after your college tennis experience.
To help prepare self on and off the court for US College and improve your overall profile.
To continue development and gain international training/competition opportunity within a team environment
To help transition into the Professional game
Support/Opportunity will include:
- Training outside in hot temperatures
- Training/coaching from ex college players
- Advice with tournament schedule to maximize college appeal
- Networking/Opening doors into the right college for you
- Match reports to college coaches
- Training reports to college coaches-Attitude, work ethic, fitness level
- International Tournament exposure with coach support
- Sports Science Support network to ensure fitness levels are at the correct level for college and the pro tour.
- Access weeks:
- Tournament travel team:
- Full time program: